Friday, September 24, 2010

Fabric acquisitions for upholstery ...a new obsession

Firstly, this droolingly fabulous Scalamandre Hydrangea print is to die for.  I see this on my two main living room chairs surrounded by green, pink, cream.

 This Jeffersonian toile in the beautiful hues of duck egg blue and beige.  Features colonial American scenes.  I love the used washed out look of this fabric.

 This is a fabulous Chippendale pattern in the Tingara green colour, which I'm going to cover a faux Chippendale style.
 This beautiful olive green silk I see for a lovely single cushion.
Look at this fabulous denim coloured toile with French Court characters!  The colour of blue, mint green and lemon and cream are such a new take on the old fashioned toile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails