Sunday, July 8, 2012

50 Shades of Grey - designing the dream cast


As this blog is about the masters of the finest, having just finished reading the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy I only feel right to design the 'fantasy cast' for the 50 Shades of Grey movie slated for casting and production in late 2012.

I will freely admit that I never got into Harry Potter, nor Twilight.  I was surprised to discover that this trilogy was developed on the Twilight premiss and fan base - and against my better judgement it got me in!

Christian Grey, the enigmatic and troubled lead is going to be the key to this casting.  I've chosen two actors per character, it will be interesting to see if any of them make it to the final cut...let's find out.

Christian Grey 

Ryan Gosling
Chris Hemsworth



 

Matthew Bomer











Joseph Morgan














Anastasia Steele

Emma Stone


Alexis Bledel
Kristen Stewart














Clair Foy



Katherine Kavanagh

Blake Lively
Isla Fisher














Elena Lincoln


Sharon Stone


Charlize Theron




Grace Trevylan Grey


JoBeth Williams
Patricia Clarkson














Carrick Trevylan Grey 



Sam Neill

Kevin Costner


















Jose Fernandez

Michael Trevino
Jay Hernandez















Jose Fernandez Sr

Carlos Gomez















Elliot Grey
James Marsden
Alex O'Loughlin














Ethan Kavanagh

 
Alex Pettyfer
Max Irons














Mia Grey

Lucy Hale
Ginnifer Goodwin














Taylor

Christopher Meloni
Tim DeKay














Gail Jones

Marcia Gay Harden
Maria Bello














 Jack Steele


Michael Keaton
Will Patton














Carla

Lauren Graham


Catherine Keener














Dr John Flynn

Paul Bettany














Leila/Suzy

Jennifer Carpenter
Rose Byrne














Jack Hyde
 
Tim Hiddleston
Christian Slater


6 comments:

  1. Voted! Good selection to choose from. I liked a lot of your choices. I admit though I have not read the books. I feel like I have because I have heard so much about them. How are you anyway, I think of you often? xxx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird but some of the actors and actresses you've put in were also who i imagined when i read the book..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen Stewart has finally responded to rumors that she's a favorite to play Anastasia Steele.I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.i cant wait for releasing date of fifty shades movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Ian Somerhalder!!! He should definetly play Mr.Grey in 50 fifty shades of grey.
    50 Shades Of Grey Movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.i cant wait for releasing date of 50 shades movie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails