Monday, March 15, 2010

Obsession, addiction...?



My family are only a hair's breadth off staging a full scale intervention. I have a ridiculous love of vintage and antiques. When you boil it down, what I actually love is craftsmanship and items of beauty that were created when there was time to give attention to the minute details. See a couple of purchases above. My secretary tells me I'm 'tinny' which means I have good luck jagging bargains. Who knows. Right time and these items usually choose me. Above is a vintage french bergere armchair and two Hepplewhite parlour chairs which I have just purchased. Ah joy. Sigh, intervention imminent...

1 comment:

  1. Intervention - I'm sending you to the antique looney bin. Just where do you think these have a home in your new apartment???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails