Friday, August 6, 2010

Linear design




Beautiful iron work and shapes are things I can never get enough of. I really love wrought iron. This air vent from an old New York apartment makes me drool.

Then there's the lovely chippendale style fabric in black and cream which I'd love to cover my outdoor setting in.

I went and bought a bedhead on eBay which looked just like this one in a beautiful rich clotted cream colour.

Then finally the Biba logo. The long since vanished London fashion superstore has the most rad design. As an homage I named my sister's dog...Biba. She of course is totally radical...refuses to conform to anything!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll have to get a copy of that Biba logo so I can make a special tag for Biba's collar - it's beautiful! Pid x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails